Friday, November 9, 2007

Hurray for my 'Manda Lou!

Today is a special day! It's the day "'Manda Lou" was born...better known as our own Amanda (of the "At Home with Amanda" fame! Martha, eat your heart out!)
There are many things I could say about Amanda:
* She's a wonderful mother who really "makes" a home.
* She's a wife who supports, encourages and stands firm no matter what!
* She's a leader of worship...and "so C3".
* She's a devoted and loyal friend...everyone should be blessed to have someone like her in their corner!
* She loves people and loves seeing them "embrace the Grace" (Love Wins, yea!).

But, most of all, she is passionate about her love of Christ and her desire for others to know Him.

And, she's been a friend to me...well, I could never do justice to what her friendship has meant. I thank God for giving Amanda to us...to me.
'Manda Lou, I'm so glad you were born!!!!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!
Love...and Peace out, Angie

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks, Angie! You made me smile! (And cry a little!) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun today! Love ya.

Monica Hunt said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda!! :) I hope you have a great day! :) Love you!

Patio Talk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA! Hope your date was wonderful.