Friday, November 16, 2007

The New Ikea...

IS AMAZING!

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love to shop...and get a good bargain! That is why I wanted to visit the new Ikea store that just opened 2 days ago near the Mall at Mellina. I talked Barry into going with me and HE even loved it! (BTW...Barry loves shopping about as much as I love doing the laundry.)

I was blown away by the parking attendants who led us to a front row spot, the great customer service, ease of finding my way around (the entire store is 309,000 square feet!), and overall layout of the store. If you haven't checked it out yet, I would advise going on a weekday morning. We got there right when it opened and stayed about 2 hours (not nearly long enough to see everything) and when we left (before noon), the parking lot was almost full.

I am looking forward to going again soon. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

I'm so jealous. We're on the road - please keep blogging so I'll know what's going on. Love ya, Angie

Glitter said...

Ikea is addicting

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Ikea also!!! It rocks!!! :o)

Carson n Dina Bryan