Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Ramblings


First and foremost... I miss you Angie... terribly. Come home soon! There was a little less "sparkle" in my life this weekend. I miss you and your glittery eyes, shirt, jewelery, and so on and so forth. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family!

Life is so busy. I'm going to do some painting tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. It is like stress relief for me. I love to paint. I just like making things pretty. It sounds so superficial but I love pretty things. Pretty is subjective though. I don't think everyone enjoys the pretty I enjoy. I loved my crayola red hair. I thought it was pretty. My mom... not so much. She never said it but our bond is so tight that I could read it in the bewildered look in her eyes.

My sister Brittney is celebrating her 25th birthday tomorrow. I can't believe it! She is such a vivacious, beautiful, and talented person. I'm so proud she is my sister. I've enjoyed having her around the last couple of months. She is such an amazing mom to my nephew Hayden. He is SO smart and she has a lot to do with it. I can't imagine what it's like to be a mom... let alone a single mom. She is the best! I love you Brittney and look forward to hanging out with you tomorrow. I really am insanely proud of you!

I'm really tired and I'm afraid if I continue I might start telling some really embarrassing stories about Brittney and I growing up. Nostalgia can conjer up some crazy things. I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead. Good night!

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Sooo sweet...miss you to - terribly. Ya'll have a very happy (and sparkly) Thanksgiving. And wish Brittney a very happy 25th! Love ya. Peace out.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 25TH BRITTNEY!!! HOPE IT'S YOUR BEST EVER!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!! LOVE YA, DINA BRYAN