Thursday, December 13, 2007

Exhaustion

Today was a lot of fun. Exhausting but fun. Here's a recap.
Woke up.
Read.
Watched "The Price Is Right"... loving Drew Carey, he's a lot nicer to the contestants.
Read some more.
Hayden came over.
Talked to Amanda.
Amanda and Leigh Ann came over.
Went to lunch with them and baby Jackson.
Headed to pick up Ansley with Amanda at her school.
Took Ansley back to my house to play with Hayden for the day.
Decided to take Ansley and Hayden to Chuck E. Cheese.
Spent hours at Chuck E. Cheese.
Mastered "Skee Ball."
Went next door to Petland.
Played with a cute puppy that loved to bite. The kids got scared.
Went through McDonald's drive through for ice cream sundaes.
Drove home.
Layed kids down at 4:30 attempting a nap.
Ansley went home.
Watched Spongebob with Hayden. I love Spongebob.
Gave Hayden a bath.
Hayden went home.
Cleaned downstairs.
Now here I am with my love D-Lo and the computer.
I love kids but they wear me out! It was fun being the cool aunt today. It was also great spending some time with good friends. Today was wonderfully tiring!

4 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

You're just getting prepared for those adorable curly headed triplets...
I'm jealous, though. You never take me to Chuck-E-Cheese, to play with puppies, or get drive thru sundaes!! What a great aunt! Peace out.

Monica Hunt said...

Andrea- We need to hit up Chuck-E-Cheese sometime soon...I love skee ball!! :)

Amanda said...

You're such a fun aunt and friend! I had a great time with you today...thanks for playing mommy to Ansley. She had so much fun! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Chuck E. Cheese for EVERYONE!!! Let's make a date!