Friday, December 28, 2007

Whoa... I must calm down!

I'm mentally preparing for a relaxing day. Sounds weird, I know. Mentally preparing to relax?! I just now feel like the holidays are finally winding down for me and I have today off... what do I do with myself?! My house is clean. My husband is fed. My cat is fed. I am fed. There aren't many errands to do. This is stressful for me! I think I'll visit with some friends today. Maybe I'll take a trip to Miss Amy's or my new friend Carrie's with Monica. We may go hang out with Angie and Byron tonight. I can't wait for that! That is always super exciting! Why can't I just sit still?! Oh well... welcome to my crazy little world! I got some blogging in though and that counts for something. Check out my new blog if you have a chance at www.andrealoper.wordpress.com. It is a place for me to filter even more crazy thoughts. I've become a bit of a "blog hog" so I created my own little blog haven.

No comments: