Wednesday, December 5, 2007

This Week...

...Jackson, 9 months old, started crawling -- I mean REALLY crawling. No more of that army crawling or rolling if he sees something interesting. He's exploring EVERYWHERE. We've discovered he likes cards. Maybe he'll be good at Texas Hold 'Em.

...Emma, 5 yrs. old, announced that she wishes our family celebrated Hanukkah because it starts today and they get presents for 8 days instead of just one. We thought we were doing a good job of instilling, "It is better to give than to receive". We have a long way to go!

...Ansley, 3 yrs. old, is scared to death of Santa but LOVES The Grinch. She asks about the movie everyday and gets excited when she sees the Universal billboards advertising The Grinch That Stole Christmas, but she doesn't want to go have Breakfast with Santa at the YMCA on Saturday.

...Barry moved his entire office into our bedroom. Anyone who has ever seen his office OR our bedroom knows that is no small feat. The next few months should be...interesting!

...I ran 13.1 miles. (Yes, that .1 is important...I think it was the hardest part of the entire race.) I finished in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Glad I did it, glad it's over. I also discovered that a big, fat cheeseburger from Chili's tastes REALLY good a few hours after a long run. Angie says I should drink Living Fuel for a week to replenish my body of all the nutrients I lost. I think a cheeseburger works just as well.

...I went to Ikea not once, but twice in the last 7 days. I love that place.

...I got to be a part of one of the most amazing services ever at C3, witnessing 21 baptisms.

Can't wait to see what the next 7 days holds...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your week sounds like it was a blast! I knew you'd be awesome at the Ironman! It's all the same to me.