Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Faith Factor

I love my C3 family. It never ceases to amaze me how God can use people who have a passion for reaching out to others. All because of barbaric grace. The grace that started at Calvary on the cross and continues with you and me in our world today. It humbles me.

I reflected a lot today about fear. Pastor Byron spoke about Esther which happens to be my favorite book of the bible. I show faith when and where it is convenient for me and then wonder why I live in fear in other areas of my life. I fear many things. When I put it into perspective though I feel somewhat foolish considering that Esther's fear was a life or death issue. I'm so thankful that God's grace is sufficient even when my faith in Him is lacking. He has never let me go or given me reason to doubt yet I still want control at times. God is love. Unconditionally.

Love and gratitude to my C3 family for demonstrating God's barbaric grace. For closing the door on fear and embracing the faith. Because of your faith God is changing lives. My life is changed and I'm never going back.

No comments: