Monday, October 29, 2007

At Home With Amanda

Just made these yummy sticky buns. (Yes, I made sticky buns for dinner!)

I got the recipe from my recent edition of Real Simple. Only 5 ingredients and SO simple! (My kind of recipe!) Hope you enjoy...

1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter thinly sliced into 10 pieces
1 medium banana, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons dk. brown sugar
1/2 c. pecans, chopped (about 2 ounces)
1 (7.5 ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

Heat oven to 375 degrees

Drop a piece of butter in the bottom of each of 10 compartments of a muffin tin. Arrange the banana slices on top. Sprinkle with pecans and brown sugar over the bananas. Top each compartment with a biscuit.

Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven.

Place a baking sheet on top of the tin while the buns are still hot. Carefully flip the tin over, tapping the bottom to release the buns.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Monica Hunt said...

Sounds yummy :)

Angie Bledsoe said...

YUMMM...I got that magazine a few days ago - that's the one naughty dessert that caught my eye...I was planning on making it Christmas morning - but now I'll have to do it sooner! Yea for sticky buns!! Love, Angie.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! It's At Home with Amanda! I missed it! :) Those sound really yummo!!! Easy recipes are the only kind I like!