Monday, October 1, 2007

No Place Like Home

I got back from LA last night around 9:30. For those of you who don't know, I went out to California to visit my brother and sister-in-law and meet my new niece, Kylie Reese. I had a great time visiting with my brother and Robin. We even got to see a couple of stars! (Crystal Bernard from Wings and Sela Ward) We did a few touristy kind of things but mostly just hung out at their apartment in Santa Monica.

Kylie is a very laid back, easy-going baby. She is so sweet! Tim and Robin are adjusting to parenthood and are doing a great job! I hate that they are so far away, but am very thankful for the time I got to spend with them.

Barry did an awesome job taking care of the kids while I was away. I missed them terribly and I am so happy to be home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie is so beautiful! I'm so happy you're back!

The Adorables! said...

What a precious baby! I see a lot of hair! :-) Mrs. Wallace was back from visiting Adam this week, so when I dropped Grace off in her class I got to see pictures of her new grandbaby! :-) When did we all grow up, huh? :-)