Monday, October 22, 2007

Procrastination Blogging

I need to clean my house and do some laundry but I don't feel like it. I think I'll give myself a time... let's say I MUST start by 3:00pm.

Darrell and I had lunch at Designer Greens at Waterford Lakes and I loved my salad. It was yummy! I love spending time with him even if it is just an hour out of the day to have a quick bite to eat. He looks really cute today. We made plans to see the new Tyler Perry movie tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I love to talk to him. I can tell him anything. He never judges me. A couple of weeks ago I told him about getting a speeding ticket. He was so nice to me about it. I felt dumb and he never made me feel worse about myself for it. I'm grateful for his gift of mercy. I needed it then. He makes me feel protected and unconditionally loved. He's the best!

Work has been great the last couple of days. I've been really busy and I've met a lot of nice, new clients. I have a very large wedding to do soon and I'm looking forward to that. I'm praying for some particular avenues to open up for me in my freelance career. I've had a lot of referrals lately for fashion shows, weddings, and photo shoots but it would be amazing to have more consistent work. That's the con of working full time for a steady stream of income vs. being able to get out there and promote my work but losing out on a weekly paycheck. I love what I do so much and I would be so bored if I wasn't always busy.

My mom was away this weekend and I missed seeing her. I'm glad she got to have a little time in North Carolina though with her sister and family. She does SO much and never gets the credit she deserves. She lives with and takes care of my grandmother. My grandma has dimensia or alzheimers. I don't really know exactly what because alzheimers and dimensia look very similar. She has been sick for about 5 years. My mom also watches my nephew a lot. She is the best mom/daughter/grandma anyone could ask for. She is beautiful both inside and out.

I enjoy playing Freecell on the computer... it's a great stress relief.

Lola (my beautiful cat) is so precious. She loves to sit at my feet and purrrrr. She is so playful and crazy. She acts like she is still a kitten the way she runs through the house playing hide and seek. She loves Darrell more than she loves me though. I have her all to myself today though so I get all her love. (I get a little jealous.)

Eight minutes until I need to clean. I better go. I need to get in my obsessive compulsive state of mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Jim and I work for UCF. If you give ma some business cards or a way to reach you we could had them out. Jim also works closley with the Miss UCF pagent and the woman who works with the Miss Florida
Pagent...Maybe they need YOU!!
Colleen Wilson