Thursday, October 11, 2007

Six Days of Bliss

I will be off from work for the next six days. I'm so excited because I just worked a long stretch of days to get here. It is nice to just rest. I've scheduled nothing but I am up for anything. I want to be spontaneous and available. Here is a general idea of some things I may be participating in.

-Cleaning and laundry
-Hang out with my hubby
-Spend time with my family
-Catch up with friends
-Head up to Universal to buy some tickets at Hard Rock
-Sleep a lot
-Go get a ManPed (what my sister's and I call Manicure/Pedicures)
-See a movie with my mother-in-law
-Contact some of my clients (my freelance work)
-Go to the Yves Saint Laurent company warehouse and trade some labor to get new FREE makeup (I love my boss... she hooks me up!)
-Set up a photo shoot to update my portfolio
-Finish reading Mark, move on to Luke in my bible... reading in general
-Go to church on Sunday (I'm so excited about the new series, "Dirty Little Secrets")and have lunch with my FOUR friends that will be coming for the first time!
-Watch some Tyler Perry/Madea stuff... the best plays and movies ever!
-Sleep a lot
-Update my facebook
-Blog
-Surround myself with positive, uplifting people, things, and activities
-Visit my friend Miss Amy
-Sleep a lot
-Force myself into the gym
-Look into trading in my car if I can get a deal
-Strategize my future goals
-Love my time and enjoy every minute
-The thing I'm most excited about... CU at C3!

I'm ready... let the fun begin. I just hope it doesn't fly by too quickly!

3 comments:

Monica Hunt said...

It sounds like you will have a blast! =) Hope you enjoy all your time!!

Patio Talk said...

Have a great time. Remember you don't have to do it all in one day.

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying it so far... who knows how much I'll actually get done though. I was very lazy today. It was great! Tomorrow will not be quite as restful but it'll be great none the less.