Friday, October 26, 2007

Back to Blogland



Wow! It's been a while since I've posted. Thought I would update everyone on what's been going on in my life. Our family passed around a nasty stomach bug last week and I think everyone is finally over it. Now we're on to coughs and colds. I'll take that ANYDAY over the stomach bug! As Ansley put it, "That bug is MEAN! I do not want it in my belly EH-VAH!"

Jackson has had to begin breathing treatments with a nebulizer for this nasty cough he's had for over a month. I thought I would share a picture of him...he has to do this twice a day for the next month. I thought it was going to be a horrible experience, but he actually LOVES it...he thinks its a new toy! (And now he doesn't sound like a 9 month old smoker!)

We headed to Tallahassee for the FSU/Miami game and had a great time with friends and family. We had to drive up in two separate cars due to a small accident that happened in our driveway. For those of you who have known me for a while know that I have a history of hitting stationary objects. It's a long story, but because of MY stupidity, Barry got to drive a nice sports car up to Tallahassee. He was knocked down a few notches back to reality when he had to drive his Corolla back home! (Or as I have affectionately labeled it, the "ghetto-rolla".) Here is a cute picture of the girls before the game.
I'm training for a 1/2 marathon on December 1. This is my second 1/2 marathon, so after I run this, can I say that I've run a full marathon? Training has been time-consuming and I'm looking forward to race day!
It's been a busy and fun-filled fall. I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner...I love this time of year and the cooler weather makes the fact that it's fall a little more believable!
It's good to be back in blogland!

2 comments:

Monica Hunt said...

Welcome back, Amanda! I've missed your blogs!! See you soon. Love ya =)

P.S. - the girls look so cute in their FSU stuff!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Blogland! I missed you while you were gone. I'm glad you all are feeling better and the kids look SO CUTE in these pictures!