Friday, July 13, 2007

Beach Bums


So, what do you do when your husband goes to youth camp for 8 days and leaves you with 2 boys who are incredibly addicted to spending time with their Dad? You pack their schedule so full that they barely have time to breathe, let alone miss their Dad. Does it work? Absolutely not. We have had a fun week that started on Monday with a trip to the beach and ended on Friday with another trip to the beach. In between, we had company stay with us from out-of-town and spent a day at Disney with them. Regardless of all the fun we have been having, we all miss Travis very much. I've answered the question, "When is Daddy coming home?" at least a hundred times & have had to comfort 2 little boys at night who are just really missing their Dad. We have 2 more full days to fill...I think we're going to make it, I hope.
So, sorry to my blogging sisters that I haven't been blogging. I have to admit, I've experienced plenty of things to blog about this week but as I flopped down in bed around midnight each night I just couldn't convince myself to get back up and write a blog. Angie & Andrea....we miss you and are looking forward to your safe return! Amanda...thanks for doing all the blogging so the C3 Wives weren't bloggless all week!

No comments: