Tuesday, July 3, 2007

things that make me happy...

chai tea (but only from Barnie's)
my 3-year-old telling me, "Mommy, you're a good cooker."
finishing a long run
sleeping in
75% off signs at Target
my husband putting away the laundry (my most dreaded chore)
laying on the beach with a good book
chocolate
going to Dallas for a church conference and someone stopping me in a store saying, "Are you in town for the Harley convention?"
The Office
my 5-year-old exercising with me
dancing with my kids (I know they won't judge me!)
snickerdoodle cookies
jumping on a trampoline
seeing people of all different races and backgrounds worshipping in the same room
the look in my husband's eyes when he holds our son
portable DVD players
McDonald's diet coke (it really is the better than other places)
date nights
Grease (the movie)
my husband telling me I'm beautiful, even on my ugliest day
blogging

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Have you tried chai tea at Cuppy's?

Patti