Thursday, June 21, 2007

Beauty from the Inside Out

Some of you may not know that my day job is that of a licensed, professional makeup artist and esthetician. I have been in the industry for 11 years now. I think it would be fun to get to know the ladies reading these blogs a little better. If you have any beauty, skin care, or makeup questions post them in the comment section of this blog and every Friday I'll answer some of them. I have secretly always wanted my own magazine beauty column so this will be exciting for me! Ask away!

4 comments:

My Own Bandwagon said...

Do you think I should cut my hair short again or keep it long? I have an appointment on Tues!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I have this problem and I hope you can help. I too have hair issues. Recently, my hair has been "thinning". What do you suggest?

Byron

Anonymous said...

For both of you. The asymetrical bob is all the rage. It was all over the hair show. It would great on you Leigh Ann but even better on Byron. I think they make it in a full wig if you want to try it before the commitment. :) To Leigh Ann... cut away, you look good with a sassy short cut girl!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I don't know how to use this blog so I don't know if you will get this. I would like help cleaning up my skin on my face but I can't afford to spend a lot. Any ideas? Thanks.