Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Turning Leaves

Today is the day. I'm going to exercise. I've got to start if I'm gonna be buff by 40. So, although I'm sure blogging must burn some calories (have you read my blogs? I mean, SERIOUSLY!), I'm gonna have to get with it - the rest of you are putting me to shame - In fact, I'm filled with such a sense of self-loathing at my complete lack of exercise that I think I need to go to bed...

When you see me ask me if I've kept my word and turned over a new leaf - then I'll give you a dirty look and be tempted to lie - man, I'm a horrible example! MY BODY IS A TEMPLE!!! Now I really feel bad - where are my twinkies! JUST KIDDING. Peace.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

BUFF BY 40? You still have a couple of years...you don't want to start too early. If you want to know my professional opinion, I don't think you should even start TRYING until at least 39 1/2. Just kidding! You're beautiful! Keep enjoying your extra large chocolate-banana-caramel-coconut with extra whipped cream latte three times a day. (Just add ask for it with no sugar and add your own sweet and low--that'll make you feel much better!)

(LOL)

Anonymous said...

I love you Mommy!
I think you are BEAUTIFUL!
: )
Kayleigh

Angie Bledsoe said...

Okay - so you're my girl and you'd love me if I had to be lifted by a crane to get off the couch - Don't tempt me cuz I've been drinking dirt and eating grass all day - and byron told me if I RAN up the stairs @ the church, it would "raise my heart-rate..."! So, it's for sure gonna take me two years to get used to all this - btw, I hope you're feeling better. It's snf that you were so sick last night. LUVya. Peace.

Angie Bledsoe said...

I love you too Kayleigh - learn from me (do as I say not as I do). You should be the parent anyway - you got your will-power from your dad! LUVya! Mom - oh yeah, Peace.