Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back in Blogland



Good morning! After our whirlwind trip in which we logged about 4800 miles on our Excursion with eight people and tons of luggage, I'm back in O'town and looking forward to hangin' with my girls again...

Ya'll have done an excellent job of keeping the blogging home fires burning while I was away and away from wi-fi (between that and the absence of great coffee shops like "Cuppy's" on Lee Vista, I had to do a little regrouping).

I missed you all and am looking forward to Sunday! I've been posting photos on my blog (Blonde Antithesis) and have lots more to post since I took around two thousand pictures (I had to do something!).

So, keep blogging and reading - thanks for keeping me "plugged-in" as I got truly unplugged this summer. Luvya. Peace.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know we love you guys. I'm so glad you and your famliy got to rest and enjoy.

Angie Bledsoe said...

Thanks for the comment - We missed everyone so much. C3 women rock! See you Sunday. Peace.

Amanda said...

So glad you're back! Can't wait to catch up with you. Love ya

Angie Bledsoe said...

Thanks, Amandaloo! By the way, your blogs rock - I think I'm gonna recommend you for C3 the next time Byron needs a break from preaching. LuvYa. Peace.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're back! We missed you so, so, so much! Fusian sometime soon?

My Own Bandwagon said...

I think Amanda should preach at our "Women's Conference" Tee Hee!

Angie Bledsoe said...

Yeah! Fusian is re-donk-ulous! Luv it!!! Thanks for all the blogging while I was gone - You rocked TX, by the way. LuvYa. Peace.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back to blogging. I really missed reading and being inspired to keep on.

Patti

Angie Bledsoe said...

Hey, Patti. God is with us - and He'll give us everything we need. I'm praying for you - Just keep on keepin' on, and we can hold each other up in the journey! LuvYa. Peace.