Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shout Out to my Bunk-hos

Just wanted to give a shout out to all my "Bunk-Ho" girls. For those of you who have never heard of or played Bunko, it's a dice game that you play with 12 ladies. I've been a part of this particular Bunko group for about 4 months and it so much fun. I don't think Bunko takes much skill, mostly luck. If you want to check it out, look here.

I look forward to our monthly games. But more than just playing the game, I look forward to hanging with a group of ladies that I love! (Oh yeah, and leaving the kids at home with Barry!)

Love you, girls! Oh, and thanks to Robyn Nealis for affectionately labeling our group "The Bunk-hos". Congrats to Ariel, Leigh Ann and Heather for being the biggest winners and to Lisa for being the biggest loser (she took my title from last month!)

No comments: