Thursday, August 23, 2007

My New Reality Obsession






I have a new television show that I love. "Tori and Dean: Inn Love." They are sooooo Andrea and Darrell. We happened to catch it while the marathon of season one was on and Darrell just laughed at Tori's theatrical over the top personality. He then said, "honey, oh my gosh, that is you!" I loved the idea of running a modern bed and breakfast and pulling out a red carpet for the grand opening with ice sculptures, spotlights and just good old fashioned fabulousness. What I love more is that her husband tries SO hard to bring her back down to earth. I'm definitely exuberant, emotional, intensely passionate, and very much a dreamer. Darrell is much more the realist. I need that. I think I want to meet them and see how we click. We'd probably become best friends. There goes my dreamer side again...

No comments: