Sunday, August 26, 2007

Connections

I can honestly say I have the best group of friends in the world. I wanna let you know about them.

Angie-I can tell you anything and feel safe. You make me laugh with your witty yet amusing banter. You sing real pretty!

Amanda-It's just easy with you. You make everyone feel loved. You have really cool placemat handbags(in other words... you're very creative!)

Sandy-I feel like I've known you forever. You're sweet and pretty. You make the best snow cones ever!

Leigh Ann-I can always count on you to say what I'm thinking but can't quite articulate the way you do.

Sally-I can't quite narrow it down to one thing with you. You are ALWAYS there for me! Loyal to the end!

Stacy-I can be silly with you and then completely serious. You fluctuate your mood with mine. We are one! :)

Ariel-You always encourage me with your vivacious and fun-loving spirit. You're just a fun gal!

Alexie-I look up to you... even if you are just a bit shorter! You've been adopted into my family as my new third sister. I wanna be the mommy you are one day... amazing! I am in awe!

These are just a few friends that I have recently spent time with. I love all of you and thank God for the blessing of having friends like you in my life! I am always praying that God connect me with more of the women at C3. There are so many of you I'd love to know better. We all have busy schedules and hectic lives but don't forget to take some time out for some real connection.

C3 women rock!

1 comment:

My Own Bandwagon said...

I love hanging out with you. I am 100% myself around you. You are such an encouragement!!Love Ya
xoxoxo