Friday, August 10, 2007

Fifty is Fabulous!






One of my favorite people in the world is celebrating a monumental birthday today and redefining the word "ageless", at the same time!

Diane Vaught is a personal friend, wonderful example of God's comfort (she ministers through "Grief Care" to people recovering from the loss of a loved one), important part of the C3 office staff, and "Chief" of the C3 Corner Cafe. She is always ready to reach out to those in need, offer a word of encouragement, and work sacrificially to help show everyone the love of God - no matter who they are!

She has been a great encouragement to me, on a personal level - I'm so grateful that God has allowed me to have a friend like she is.

Diane, I'm so glad you were born and so blessed to know you. You are an inspiration - and you are SO C3! Have a blessed year - Rock on! Happy, happy birthday! Peace.

3 comments:

My Own Bandwagon said...

I would have never thought Diane was 50! Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for putting up with my special order!

Patio Talk said...

Happy Birthday Diane. I agree with Angie. You are an inspiration and encouragement to us. Love you.
Patti

Amanda said...

We love you, Diane! Thanks for all of your hard work and your servant attitude. Happy, Happy Brithday!