Friday, August 17, 2007

HSM2 Party Pooper

So, our girls were geared up for a night of High School Musical 2. We ordered pizza, popped popcorn, and made brownies. The movie started at 8:00. The girls were really into it...for about 45 minutes. Emma had been lying on my shoulder for a while when all of a sudden her head fell into my lap. Yep, she fell asleep! She had been looking forward to this all week and she couldn't even stay awake for the whole movie. Oh, well...we recorded it, so I'm sure she'll watch it again (and again, and again...)

I do this all the time. Barry makes fun of me because I VERY rarely stay awake for an entire movie. It doesn't matter how great the movie is, if I'm in a horizontal position, I will fall asleep within 30 minutes. Like mother, like daughter!

Anyway, props to Disney for delivering an entertaining movie and a fun family night for the Leathers.

No comments: